Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do You Like One Direction?

Poll

do u like one direction?

[ 1 ]
    Do You Like One Direction? Light_1025%Do You Like One Direction? Light_10 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do You Like One Direction? Light_100%Do You Like One Direction? Light_10 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Lindsay :D

Do You Like One Direction? Empty Do You Like One Direction?

Post  Lindsay :D Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am

ok personally, idk if thats how you spell it, but i love them they are really funny guys if you go on youtube and look up one direction and just type in like funny moments or their youtube channel onedirectionchannel then you canget to know them but they are kind inappropriate in some videos......they just seem like really fun guys to be around and are very strange. i will post another poll later about one direction!bye!!!
    Alyssa;)
    Alyssa;)

Do You Like One Direction? Empty Re: Do You Like One Direction?

Post  Alyssa;) Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Lindsay Very Happy wrote:ok personally, idk if thats how you spell it, but i love them they are really funny guys if you go on youtube and look up one direction and just type in like funny moments or their youtube channel onedirectionchannel then you canget to know them but they are kind inappropriate in some videos......they just seem like really fun guys to be around and are very strange. i will post another poll later about one direction!bye!!!

one word..ew.
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Yeah.. wrote:
    Lindsay Very Happy wrote:ok personally, idk if thats how you spell it, but i love them they are really funny guys if you go on youtube and look up one direction and just type in like funny moments or their youtube channel onedirectionchannel then you canget to know them but they are kind inappropriate in some videos......they just seem like really fun guys to be around and are very strange. i will post another poll later about one direction!bye!!!

one word..ew.

spring. u must listen to them. u hate babies. u hate one direction. whats next?

Post  Lindsay :D Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm

SPRING HATES BABIES WHAT???!!??
    Alyssa;)
    Alyssa;)

Post  Alyssa;) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Lindsay Very Happy wrote:SPRING HATES BABIES WHAT???!!??

guys i meant babies on bearville..??..
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Alyssa wrote:

one word..ew.

Huh. You love them now! My work is done.
    Alyssa;)
    Alyssa;)

Post  Alyssa;) Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 pm

one word..ew.[/quote]

what i meant to say was...

one word..yum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 am