Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is.........

Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is......... Empty The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is.........

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Sadly yes. Zayn posted on Perries wall "Miss ya babe. Xx" SAD FACE. Shes just such a player.don't get me wrong I wouldn't hats for no reason. KK BYE XD
    Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is......... Empty Re: The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is.........

Post  Lindsay :D Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm

the only thing i gotta say about this relationship is that THEY NEVER HANG AROUND EACH OTHER!!! when the boys came back to the uk eleanor and danielle were there. but where was perrie? no where to be found. then there are pictures of perrie with other guys holding hands....so whatever floats zayns boat as long as hes happy.
    Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is......... Empty Re: The answer to Zayn and Perrie going out is.........

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I just detest her.
    Alyssa;)
    Alyssa;)

Post  Alyssa;) Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

OMFG SHE BETTER STOP GOING OUT WITH MY HUSBAND.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:39 pm