Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Im crying my hear out right now guys....

Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

Im crying my hear out right now guys.... Empty Im crying my hear out right now guys....

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Conversation with my father

"Your in choir Briana?"
    "Yes"I said(hes never been to one of my concerts)
    "Sing for us then"
    *sings one thing*
    "OKthats enough. You were good enough to mane the firestone choir?(my high school has like one of the best choirs in Ohio so that's like huge)You shouldn't be in that choir. Hitch you cant even sing.what did you do play a recording? Get out of my face."
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

Im crying my hear out right now guys.... Empty Re: Im crying my hear out right now guys....

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

that dirty bastard.
    Amy Holland
    Amy Holland

Im crying my hear out right now guys.... Empty Re: Im crying my hear out right now guys....

Post  Amy Holland Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Ashley, don't ever let people bring you down. Your a beautiful young woman who I can see will go very far in this world. There is always going to be someone who thinks negative of you ,but you have to tune them out. I am sure your an amazing singer. Never think about the negatives ,but always the positives because that is what you are. Amazingly talented. Never listen to those who bring you down. You rule Smile
    Alyssa;)
    Alyssa;)

Post  Alyssa;) Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Amy: Ashley, don't ever let people bring you down. Your a beautiful young woman who I can see will go very far in this world. There is always going to be someone who thinks negative of you ,but you have to tune them out. I am sure your an amazing singer. Never think about the negatives ,but always the positives because that is what you are. Amazingly talented. Never listen to those who bring you down. You rule

Tori: that diry bastard.

Lol.
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 pm

well im sorry! i was gonna say something like that then i got mad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:34 am