Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Bedroom

Amy Holland
    Amy Holland

New Bedroom Empty New Bedroom

Post  Amy Holland Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

So all of my siblings are going to be attending college this year which means I'll have the house to myself almost. There are two bedrooms I can pick from. There's a really huge bedroom in it that my mom would put two twin size beds in and it would be a guest room (for my siblings and there girlfriends or boyfriend) or I have my small room and my mom said we could put a queen bed in it (though I wouldn't have much space) and she said I can decorate whichever one I want, I could even switch out if I wanted too! I don't know which one I want to choose though. I also want to have a theme in my room and I have narrowed it down to 3.
    1. Vintage
    2. Ocean-themed
    3. Colorful room
    I really need some advice!
    Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

New Bedroom Empty Re: New Bedroom

Post  Lindsay :D Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm

ok, i got one question could you switch which room the beds could be in? im thinking u seem more like a vintage person idk why and i would like the bigger room so u can put some vintage furniture or pieces in it and u could add some colorful stuff like a solid color mirror but if u wanna go with that idea dont add so much colorfulness or it would be confusing. thats what i would do but idk to me u seem more like a vintage person.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 am