Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY 1D!!!!

Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY 1D!!!! Empty HAPPY ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY 1D!!!!

Post  Lindsay :D Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 am

Today, july 23rd isnt just a date to directioners. this is the day where one direction was formed. They all started on x factor, wanting to audition as solo artist but they got put as a group. That was the best idea simon and nicole came up with. If they didnt get to bootcamp or put in a group, i wouldnt be here fangirling about them and caring for them and supporting them. Torn, Kids in America, Summer of 69, Viva la Vida, My Life Would Suck Without You, Nobody Knows, Total Eclipse of the Heart, etc. The songs the boys sang that arent just songs to directioners. This fandom can be crazy sometimes,but i love being in it cause we are family. Today directioners watch their video diaries, performances, interviews, twitcams, anything of the boys of how far they have come.I love them for who they are, not for their looks. For their talent,personality,ok and maybe looks cause their gorgeous but thats not the point. TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! i will be here for the boys through whatever, thick or thin, and i will support them for the years to come. They are our babies that turned into grown men.Many more years to come of this fandom:) One Dream.One Band.One Direction. DIRECTIONER FOREVER!!!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am