Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

i miss you guys!!!

Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

i miss you guys!!! Empty i miss you guys!!!

Post  Lindsay :D Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

i miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! i quit babv cause i got tired of everything and my account got band. when i got the email about this site i was like YAY!!! I CAN TALK TO THEM AGAIN!!!!! so yea.... and i've been getting kinda bored but i'm trying to achive my dream of getting on broadway with taking some acting lessons, piano lessons, and some singing lessons, which i haven't started yet ohh and dance lessons this is gonna be a lot of money but anyway! i miss you guys so so so so much and cant wait to hang out with you guys on here flower bye for now! afro
    ☼

i miss you guys!!! Empty Re: i miss you guys!!!

Post  ☼ Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 am

I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooo much to Linz! And I'm really proud of you trying to accomplish your goals. I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up and medical school will take aloooooot of money but I've already got a couple classes for college taken care which is kinda good lol. I'm glad you are so focused on reaching that goal and I think that's a really good quality to have! I luv ya Linz! Happy late New Year! XOXOXO~Lace
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

i miss you guys!!! Empty topazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz here.

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

UR LUCKY CAUSE IT WAS MY IDEA:) JK IT WAS LACE'S TOO LOL

Sponsored content

i miss you guys!!! Empty Re: i miss you guys!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 am