Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directioner Day Post.

Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

Directioner Day Post. Empty Directioner Day Post.

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Directioner Day Post. Images-59

These are the five boys that changed my entire life. The boys who make me smile when I feel like im going to cry. When Im having the worst day,they chher me up. These boys boys are absolutely phnomemmal. They have broken 5 world records. 3 TCA'S. These boys seem so close to me,yet so far away,not even acknowleding my existince. I love them with all my heart,and I honestly don't know what id do without them. Thank you Louis for showing me be who I am,and not giving a flying fuck about what people think. Thank you Harry,for showing me to be cheeky at anytime. Thank you for showing me to fuck off rumors. Thank you Liam,for showing me how to responsible. For showing me how to have fun while your on a wild ride. Thank you Niall. Thank you so much Niall. You showed me to believe in myself,even when when people hate what I do,when people hate me and don't even know the first thing about me Zayn. And finally,thank you Zayn. You showed me to crack my shell. You taught me not to be shy,and most of all,...you taught me to take in my strengths. These five boys taught me that if you try hard enough, you can achieve your dream. That no matter what gets in your way,you don't stop trying. So that's exactly what im going to do. Thank you boys. Im so proud of you.