Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You deserve more.

Amy Holland
    Amy Holland

You deserve more. Empty You deserve more.

Post  Amy Holland Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Ash, from the moment I met you on bearville, I knew you were an amazing person and super funny and not afraid to speak your mind. Like seriously, not afraid at all. Ever since your boyfriend moved away, your happiness and making jokes has gone down, by a lot. We see you like this upset and mad at the world, and we get upset for you. You don't deserve to go through something like this because your way to special and way too amazing to deserve it. You might think, "she hasn't even met me". Okay so yeah maybe I haven't, but I already know so much about you. You have shared tons of secrets with us. It's like were already best friends, except one thing is keeping us apart, us being in other states. I wish I could say that I was some "magical person" and I could change everything back to normal for you, maybe even better then normal. I wish I could bring back your boyfriend, I wish I could get you to stop cutting, I wish your family didn't have problems, I wish your dad believed in your singing skills ,but as you see I can't fix them. At least for now. I know its hard. I know that you think your life sucks or that "your not worth it" or why am I even on this earth? God wouldn't put you on here if he didn't have a plan for you. Your going to have to go through some of the most painful experiences in your life ,but in the end it just might work out. I know how your feelings ,but I wanna tell you that it does get better! It might take a long time or a very short amount time for things to start getting back on track ,but in the end it will be worth it. If we ever lost you, I don't know what I would. Yes, I might not know you in life or yes I might not be close to you ,but your a real person behind the screen and I'm a real person and I know you and you know me and we have become great best friends. Life is not perfect, nor will it ever be ,but sometimes we have to try and make the best out of it. We will always be here for you when you need to talk. It's okay to be sad, mad, and angry ,but I don't want you to spend the rest of your life depressed or even commit suicide due to your feelings. You deserve more then what your giving yourself. You think right now that the skies are always gonna be grey ,but there gonna get better. I promise you and you have the ability to change what you wanna change. I love you and I know you know that. Your my best friend and without you, who would I have to let out all my anger and you tell me to slap that bitch upside the head? You are amazing. I know its gonna be hard for right now ,but in the end you'll realize things will be okay.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am