Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More About Me :)

Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

More About Me :) Empty More About Me :)

Post  Lindsay :D Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm

i dont think u guys know a lot about me so im gonna explain some stuff so u guys can get to know the real me Smile
    my favorite color is blue, i LOVE acting and singing and performing, so next year im gonna try out for a performing arts high school, in my free time i love shopping,doing my nails, hanging out with my friends,annoying my big sister,my laptop, and being on here! i love food, all kinds, greek, italian, chinese, mexican,japanese,etc. but i am allergic to some foods like fish, nuts,peanuts, and treenuts. i love fashion and SHOES! i love color and bright things, my style is girly, i am a huge girly girl,but not like pink girly girl just girly! i love sparkles and shiny things and glitterly things u have no idea how much i love them! when i get out of high school, i wanna move to new york and go to NYU and major in musical theatre and live the rest of my life there Smile i LOVE earrings, i own alot for a 13 year old and i love jewelry my fave store right now is LOVE CULTURE! IT ROCKS MY SOCKS! Smile i guess thats it about me i will post pics once i find out how to put them on here.. bye guys!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 am