Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Okay peoples

Amy Holland
    Amy Holland

Okay peoples Empty Okay peoples

Post  Amy Holland Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 pm

This is mostly for Tailor and Lace. And I'm going to call both of you bitches
    Cause you guys said u were;) This is stupid all this fighting and I wish you would realize that. If you guys never wanted to be friends why did you pretend? That shows that u guys did like each other. This went from a small fight too a HUGE fight with causing and all this rude talk. Do you guys really enjoy fighting?? I am not trying to be rude but look back at those comments that you both posted. My first thought was this is disgusting. A beautiful friendship went to waste. You guys have been friends WAY to long to end like this! As both of you guys friends I really want you to think about this. Is this fight really worth ending your friendship?.....
    ☼

Okay peoples Empty Re: Okay peoples

Post  ☼ Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:03 am

I'm sorry tailor. I'm sooo sorry I know what I've said was horrible but if its done this much damage I have no right to not say sorry and I was angry when I said those things but that's no excuse I am a horrible friend so I understand if you'll never forgive me I am so sorry I feel terrible about who I've become and I wanna take it back so bad it's unexplainable! I am just soo sorry I ever hurt you in any way and I hope you have a wonderful new year and I'll really miss you tailor. Im also sorry to summer and topaz I had no idea this would affect our friendships too and if I had I would've never posted that stupid topic!! I am really gonna miss you guys!! you were such good friends. I feel soo awful you guys I wish I could take it all back and end the new year right but it's too late and I'm just sooo sorry! I will no doubt miss you guys I'm sooo sorry and I give anything for a do over I am soooo sorry and I know I've said it hundred times but I just am sooo sorry! Happy new year guys, I love you
    And spring, like you said that I should loose all my friends maybe I should but when I heard you say that it really hurt me and I realized that when I said those things to tailor they really hurt her. And like summer said you guys wont come around easy but I thijk you'll understand and I hope you do. She also said it'll take alot of hugs, less cuss words, and more sorrys but for you guys I'm willing to give my life just to have you by my side again and tailor i want you to know that this isnt fakenand that you probably will think it is but its notok? I cant live withoutkjowing you guys are there for me soo I'm just so so so so sorry
    Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Shut up. Shut up. You never cared. You never did. Not one ounce of a fuck did you give. Because if you actually cared. You would've told us who you were. Do you actually expect me to trust you,to be your friend,even in the same room as you? Because guess what? You're wrong. You felt ashamed? Everyone felt ashamed. Everyone feels ashamed about something. I told you everything. Every single thing that was going on in my life. I told you my deepest darkest secrets and you didn't even have the decency to tell me,to tell us about your real identity. Do you not understands how stupid you made me feel? How much I gave to you? I used to trust you with me with your life. Do you know how made it made me,how made ot still makes me that you thought you were different than the rest of us. That you were so much better that we would still love you after youve been completely lying about who you were for 3 entire years. For two years Ive been thinking,that you've never cared. And now I know. Because you know what? You've only kept in contact with Amy. So Im done with you.

Call me a bitch. I dont care.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:06 am