Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Merry Christmas!!!

Amy Holland
    Amy Holland

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Merry Christmas!!!

Post  Amy Holland Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Merry Christmas to you all! I feel awful that I haven't talked to any of you in forever. It's just been super busy lately. It's weird to imagine that it's already Christmas. I remember last year how we all got each other gifts for Christmas on Bearville. Those were some of the best times. We've been friends for like 2 years? Maybe 3? It's crazy to think we've gone this far and I hope we still continue on. I love you all. Thank you for making this year another great one. I hope though maybe we'll all get online more (including myself) and get closer again. Like I said, I love you all and I hope you had an amazing Christmas! And let us never forget the real reason for Christmas and let us be thankful for the things we have. Love y'all!
    Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post  Lindsay :D Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm

girl your gonna make me cry! i hope we get as far to meeting each other when we get older and get to hang out. i love yall forever and im grateful that i got to meet you guys. you guys are like my other half. i would go on but aint nobody got time for that ( see what i did there?) k gurl bye!