Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PLEASE READ.

Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

PLEASE READ. Empty PLEASE READ.

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:46 pm

ok this is getting utterly ridiculous. I mean the only people who ever ever get on are me and lyssa. And yes i love talking to lyssa but i miss you guys. I havent talked to you guys in MONTHS. We made a promise. That we would always keep in touch and that we would meet each other. And ive tried texting you, and emailing you guys but noone ever answers. At least try and make an effort to talk us. i mean i know you get my text messages. you just cannot get them because i always got yours. or at least got them. it just seems like noone is trying to make an effort. and even if your going through stuff. I mean im ALWAYS going through stuff and you see me onoline. and if noone is even trying to make an effort, why should i?
    Lindsay :D
    Lindsay :D

PLEASE READ. Empty Re: PLEASE READ.

Post  Lindsay :D Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 pm

ash ive been extremely busy this summer with theatre camp and im stressing out cause we have a performance coming up and the show isnt even finish, then im singing choir at church, taking dance lessons, acting lessons, and been trying to plan to go to virginia so i dont come on during the week. even when i do come on after camp no one is on. and when u mean you email people who do you email cause i never got any emails from you. i'm just saying that im super busy this summer and im gonna be busy until september.
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Im always on! Well i havent been on lately cuz im
    Aking plans with friends, and i dnt wnna be bored.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 am