Bff World!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I HAVE A SECRET GUYS.........

Bri O'Callaghan
    Bri O'Callaghan

I HAVE A SECRET GUYS......... Empty I HAVE A SECRET GUYS.........

Post  Bri O'Callaghan Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Good I got your attention Smile haha anyways HI! Ok there's this site called wattpad. If I told you about it hear it again :p l. Ok well its this site and people write amazing books on there. AMY SHOULD MAKE ONE:P or post her story one there. Anyway the have one direction stories! *fangirls* im actually thinking of making my own story.....with Zayn Malik....I don't I just seem really motivated at the tine :p comment what you guys think?. By the way the one direction fanfictions that these people write are absolutely amazing. At least three of them made me cry. If you make a wattpad om gonna regimens you the stories :3 OK BYE!!!!! LUV YA. cat << Pussy cat Wink
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Chocolate With Tea In It
    Admin

Location : Location? ok. Low? No im not low. Kay? Ok. Shun? YOUR SHUNNING ME!??!

I HAVE A SECRET GUYS......... Empty Re: I HAVE A SECRET GUYS.........

Post  Chocolate With Tea In It Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 pm

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT THAT SITE! AND HOLY CRAP ITS GOOD. they have cute stories about louis and i get emotional in some of them! Smile
    Bell
    Bell

Post  Bell Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm

HOLY MOTHA EFF!! I GO ON THAT WEBSITE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I LOVE IT!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 am